I just recently discovered how easy it is to make Edamame Soybeans. They were always something I enjoyed when I went to Japanese restaurants but I never considered making them at home. The last time I was at HMart, I noticed they had bags of frozen Edamame Soybeans. I bought a bag but I was pretty sure they wouldn’t taste as good as what is served at the Japanese restaurants. I WAS WRONG! They are DELICIOUS. Here is how I prepared them:
1. Boil water.
2. Throw in some salt (4 or 5 shakes of a salt shaker)
3. Throw in the Edamame Soybeans
4. Set the timer for 5 minutes.
5. After 5 minutes, drain, rinse, drain.
6. Pour the Edamame Soybeans into a bowl
7. Salt the Edamame Soybeans profusely.